Thursday 15 November 2007

Changes @ Club Josephina

The legendary Stead Foden is currently working on a new phase of Club Josephina which will hopefully give me more time to devote to my clothing line, less problems with event hosting, assist with paying my land tier fees (which now include VAT), and give me a break from the event side of the business (I will still host regular events).

I have more than enough responsibility in my RL to deal with, and this past fortnight my SL has not, been as enjoyable for me, as it should be.

I contemplated selling the Club, and actually put the land up for sale on Monday but removed it from the market when I was thinking more rationally. I want the Club to survive but don't want two full time jobs (one in SL and one in RL), and I don't want the hassle I got on Sunday night by way of being told how awful I am by someone I considered a friend. It makes me feel bad, and sad.

So, Club Josephina will continue but will change dramatically, possibly pretty quickly and I feel people will be as excited about the changes as I am. I believe the Club is going back to its roots and becoming what I always wanted it to be.

Watch this space. Good times are ahead.

Jo

No comments: